Health Coordinator/Athletic Trainer
The IWA Health Coordinator/Athletic Trainer is responsible for meeting all State and Diocesan school health requirements for IWA students in grades K3 through 12th, by maintaining health-related records, programs, and services and by recognizing and evaluating sports-related injuries, providing first aid or emergency care, and developing and overseeing rehabilitation programs for injured athletes.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in using technology and digital record keeping
- Must maintain current CPR, First Aid, and AED certification
- Certification required in Vision, Hearing, Spinal, and Acanthosis Nigricans Screening. If not certified, must agree to become certified within 60 days of the first date of employment
- Valid license from Texas Advisory Board of Athletic Trainers
How to Apply: Please complete the online application PDF linked below and upload the completed document into the form below. Please include a cover letter of introduction, a resume, and a list of three professional references in the subsequent fields below. Your documents will be submitted to our Athletic Director, Kevin Steen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Incarnate Word Academy job application is in PDF format. The application must be filled in and uploaded to the form below.