- Step 1: Business Office
- Step 2: Medical Information
- Step 3: Immunization Records
- Step 4: Student Schedules
- Step 5: Verify Student Information
- Step 6: Birth Certificate
- Step 7: Cafeteria
- Step 8: Athletics
- Step 9: Paradise Island
- Step 10: School Uniforms
- Step 11: Booster Club Volunteer Sign-up
- Step 12: Spirit Store
New Families who have not yet enrolled in FACTS eCashier should follow this link to create a new account.
How to find your Student ID: You can find your Student ID by visiting the IWA Family Portal and selecting Family Home. Select your child's name from the drop-down menu. Your child's Student ID is listed after their name.
Returning families will need to complete the following, if applicable:
- Pay your outstanding balance for the 2022-2023 school year via ParentsWeb. For accounts disabled due to a financial hold, please call the Business Office at (361) 883-0857 ext. 117 to complete this step.
- Update your payment information and verify payment plan via FACTS.
All families will need to complete the following:
- Pay the Enrollment, Activity, and Athletic fees via ParentsWeb.
Reminder: Enrollment, Activity, and Athletic fees not paid by Angel Check-In will be added to your FACTS account.
Business Office Charge
- Effective October 1, 2016, all credit card transactions processed by the Business Office will incur a 3% processing fee. Thank you for your understanding as we strive to be good stewards of our resources by reducing costs where possible.
- Accounts not set up for automatic tuition payments via FACTS eCashier will incur a $300 Admin fee. (Annual and Semi-annual payment plans are excluded)
For students who will require the administration of medication at school, an “In-School Medication Administration” form must be signed every year by both the parent/guardian AND the student’s physician. Additionally, all inhalers require a physician-signed “Asthma Action Plan” and Epi-pens require a physician-signed “Life Threatening Allergy Action Plan.”
- Download the appropriate fillable PDF form(s) with the links below.
- Mail the completed forms to your school level office or email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Your School Level)
2920 S. Alameda Street
Corpus Christi, Texas 78404
For questions, please contact campus nurse Lisa Matl via email (email@example.com) or phone (361) 883-0857 ext. 178.
Incarnate Word Academy Immunization Policy
If your child does not have the proper documentation on record at school by August 3,
2023, they will not be permitted to attend school until it is received.
Please take the appropriate steps to have your child immunized or upload the documentation
using the form below. Alternatively, immunization records may be mailed to the school
nurse/office or a scanned copy may be emailed to our school nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Refer to the attached documents to view Incarnate Word Academy's full Immunization Policy as well as documents from the Texas Department of State Health Services that detail the immunization(s) your child is required to have.
Please verify student and family contact information. If everything is correct, you may proceed to the next step. To make changes, please submit all corrections using the form below.
- Log in to Family Portal (ParentsWeb)
- Click on the "Family" drop-down menu
- Click on "Family Home"
- Verify that contact information for each family member is correct by selecting each family member's name in the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- If your information or a family member's information needs to be updated, please submit changes in the text box below.
- When submitting your changes, please specify the family member (mother, father, grandparent, etc.) whose information is being updated.
Incarnate Word Academy has partnered with Top Choice Catering to provide students with lunches for the upcoming school year.
My School Account
Top Choice Catering uses an online payment system with My School Account. This payment system allows parents to monitor lunchtime purchases, track what children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into meal accounts, transfer funds between students, and create an email reminder for when an account balance gets low.
Student debit account deposits can be made through ACH payments or by credit card. IWA absorbs the cost of the ACH and credit card bank fees. Each child’s account will be updated nightly so that account balance information and payments will be current as of the following day. There will be a $2 convenience fee associated with a transaction for each family deposit.
New families will need to create a new account at My School Account.
When asked to select a school district, select "Top Choice Catering."
When entering your students in My School Account, you will need their Student ID. You can find your Student ID by visiting the IWA Family Portal and selecting Family Home. Select your child's name from the drop-down menu. Your child's Student ID is listed after their name.
When entering your child's Student ID, you must include IWA at the front of the ID. Example: IWA123456.
If you have any questions, please contact Antonio J. Gonzalez, Jr. at email@example.com or contact the Food Service Office at 361-563-0765.
Incarnate Word Academy students who plan on participating in school-sponsored athletic teams must complete the following prior to practice and competition:
- Student Profile and Acknowledgement of Rules via Rank One Sports
- TAPPS Phsysical Forms
- Submit an up-to-date copy of your insurance card
Volunteers are a very important part of the success of IWA and serve as excellent role medels for our community. The IWA Advancement Team has multiple ways for you to volunteer and impact your students educational experience.
Some examples of the volunteer opportunities available are as follows:
IWA Raffle: Help us organize the IWA All School Raffle.
Alumni Re-Engagement Program: Help us track down IWA Alumni and reconnect with them.
Paradise Island Fundraising Event: Help us plan and execute our signature fundraiser and social event of the year.
President's Circle Membership: Help us contact former President's Circle Members and ask for their renewed membership.
If you're interested in helping our Advancement Team in these or other areas, please submit your information in the form below. We appreciate your support!
If you have a question, contact Robin Ritchey-Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (361) 883-0857 ext. 108.
Academic Outfitters and Lands End are the official providers of Incarnate Word Academy uniforms. Academic Outfitters is open and ready to help you get fitted and ready for the school year!
To view the dress code at your level, please click the applicable button below.
Our Booster Club provides moral and financial support to all of our student athletes. The Booster Club helps promote good sportsmanship, encourages game attendance, and is always looking for ways to give our athletes what they need to succeed.
For questions, contact a booster club officer or Kevin Steen, Athletic Director, at 883-0857 ext. 166 or email@example.com.
If you're interested in volunteering or contributing to our athletes, please fill out the form below.
Incarnate Word Academy and StitchIt! Embroidery & Screenprinting have partnered to provide our Angels with some awesome apparel options. Check out our online Spirit Store by clicking here or head to their shop located at 4333 S. Alameda.