Incarnate Word Academy parents can be comfortable knowing that their child is receiving a quality college preparatory education inside a loving and safe Catholic environment. Integrating high academic standards and faith development are pillars of the IWA experience.
There are many ways for our parents to get involved in our community, and we encourage you to be an active part of your student's education. For information on ways you can serve, please Contact Us.
ParentsWeb provides easy to use navigation menus and event panels that include:
- Today’s / Tomorrow’s Events
- School Calendar
- And More!
Family Portal (ParentsWeb) is a private and secure portal for parents and students that provides academic information specific to each child, while protecting students and their family members' personal information. Family Portal gives busy parents an opportunity to be more involved in their child's academic progress and future success—all via the Internet!
Family Portal is one more tool to help ensure that the partnership between Incarnate Word Academy and parents is successful. Together, we can continue to improve our children's academic development as well as communication at school and at home.
To access Family Portal, all you need is to provide Incarnate Word Academy with a valid email address and an Internet-capable computer to view information, such as:
If this is your first time logging in to ParentsWeb:
- Click the "Parents" button at the top of this page.
- Click on the "Create new ParentsWeb Account"ink
- Enter the email address that you submitted to the school office when you registered your child.
*If you have not provided Incarnate Word Academy with an email address, or you are not sure which email address IWA has on file, please contact your school secretary.
- You will receive an email containing password instructions within 3 minutes to the email address you entered (which must be the same email address that you provided to the school).
- Please check the email and click the link provided to gain access to a page where you can view/change your user name and change your password. For security purpose that link will only be active for 6 hours.
- Once you click the Save User Name and/or Password button, follow steps 1 through 3 listed above.
- A ParentsWeb login page will open.
- Enter your new user name and password.
- Click the Login button.
The RenWeb Home App is available for both Android and iPhone users.
RenWeb Home provides always-logged-in instant access to ParentsWeb information along with the conveniences of a Smartphone App for an annual subscription of $4.99 per household.
- Always-logged-in instant access to ParentsWeb information anytime, anywhere via iPhones and Android devices.
- Smartphone integration with the School Directory, allowing you to Tap & Send emails or place phone calls instantly to School Directory listings for parents and faculty.
- Ability to import homework assignments, school calendar events, and directory listing to Smartphone calendars and contacts.
The PTO is a volunteer group of parents that promotes activities and teamwork among students. PTO plays a significant role in organizing the activities and benefits that for students of Incarnate Word Academy. Officers of the organization are liaisons between the parents and the school.
|Vice-President/ Home Room Coordinator
|Read-a-thon/ Fall Celebration
|Ana Laura Lehrman
|End Of Year Picnic/ Field Day
|Teacher & Staff Appreciation
|National Catholic Schools Week
|First Friday lunches
|Gala Raffle Tickets
|Lily Bagala & Julie Havelka
|8th Grade Luncheon
|Alicia Cubero & Carmen Roberts
|Teacher Appreciation Week
|End of Year Picnic
|Marcella Gutierrez & Debbie Luera