The Annual Fund
At Incarnate Word Academy, tuition and fees meet approximately 83% of the School’s core operating expenses. That leaves a significant tuition gap per student. If tuition were increased to the level that covers the actual cost to educate our students each year, the resulting increase would create a financial hardship for most families.
This is why the Annual Fund is so important.
The Annual Fund bridges the gap between tuition revenues and the actual cost of educating our students. Your gift to the Annual Fund enriches the academic and athletic experience for every student and faculty member on campus.
- Keep IWA accessible to students in our community.
- Invest in the exceptional, college preparatory academic and athletic programming and equipment necessary to continue IWA's 147-year tradition of developing exceptional scholars and athletes.
- Sustain and enhance our campus, making necessary upgrades for energy efficiency and evolving safety standards.
- Invest in the latest classroom technology and equipment to ensure that students and faculty have the tools they need to soar.
Annual Fund Appeal
to Date: $152,016
With your help, we will reach out goal!
This year’s Annual Fund goal is $250,000. We hope you will join us in meeting this challenge by making your gift or pledge to the Annual Fund today at the level that is right for your family. Together we can make a tremendous impact for our students and faculty.
A pledge is an actual commitment. You have the option to pay your pledge in full or make monthly or quarterly payments.
We are deeply grateful for your support!
Unrestricted gifts to the Annual Fund reinforce the cornerstone of philanthropy while bridging the gap between tuition and the cost of providing a distinguished education. To be included in this year’s Annual Fund, be sure to make your gift prior to June 30th, the end of our fiscal year.
Through annual commitments of $1,000 and above to the Annual Fund, members of the President’s Circle set the standard for giving at Incarnate Word Academy. President's Circle members give us the power to change our community through their passion for giving. These values are at the core of what it means to be a member of the President’s Circle. Members know that the consistency of their leadership is a commitment to excellence at Incarnate Word Academy.
President’s Circle Members make an annual unrestricted gift of $1,000 or more to the Annual Fund. Membership may be held by an individual, jointly by a couple, or by a foundation or corporation. Corporate matching gift programs may be used to qualify for membership. Membership period is from July 1st to June 30th each year.
President's Circle Co-Chairs,
Traci and Miguel Deleon
- Platinum Archangel $15,000
- Golden Archangel $10,000-$14,999
- Silver Archangel $5,000-$9,999
- Bronze Archangel $2,500-$4,999
- Archangel $1,000-$2,499
- Guardian Angel $100 per year since graduation
(for classes out 9 years or less)