S.T.E.M./Computer Lab Teacher (Full Time)
Incarnate Word Academy is seeking a dynamic individual to join their team as a full-time S.T.E.M./ computer lab teacher at the Elementary Level for the 2019-2020 school year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the S.T.E.M. areas
- Aligns S.T.E.M. curriculum with grade level curriculum
- Collaborates with classroom teachers to enhance math and science units with hands-on S.T.E.M. activities
- Uses technology to promote learning, creativity and collaboration
- Delivers age-appropriate instruction in computer science and computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university specializing in one or more of the following:
- Texas teaching certificate
If you are interested, please email your application and resume to Pamela Carrillo at email@example.com
Download the Incarnate Word Academy job application here.