Alumni reunited November 21-24, 2013 and enjoyed a great array of events and programs both on and off campus.
The events were held in conjunction with the campus homecoming, which meant that not only did alumni get to reconnect with each other, but they got to reconnect with IWA families, students, faculty and of course, the Sisters.
- Alumni vs. Alumni basketball game
- Homecoming festival with food, live music, and activities for the entire family
- Burning of the “A” on the newly renovated Austin Street Athletic Complex
- IWA Varsity Boys homecoming basketball game
- Distinguished Alumni Awards Dinner and Dance
- Complimentary breakfast at the Angel Avenue Student Center (your good old high school cafeteria)
- All-Class Reunion Mass in the Convent Chapel with Bishop Michael Mulvey and Msgr. Richard Shirley, CCCA '59
- High school tour
Alumni were treated to exciting free perks, including homecoming mums and garters, homecoming beads, Alumni Advantage bags with lots of wonderful treats, the chance to peruse IWA and CCCA memorabilia, and a fabulous photo backdrop, complete with props.
Be sure to check out our photos in the Media Gallery link.
If you did not make it this year, be sure to plan to attend next year. We will be announcing our 2014 Alumni Homecoming Reunion Weekend soon.