The Dual-Enrollment Program is a cooperative partnership between Incarnate Word Academy High School, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, and Del Mar College, which enables our students to receive college credits while completing the requirements for high school graduation.
Students must receive approval from the principal before enrolling in a dual-enrollment course. Students who meet specific eligibility requirements are permitted to enroll in those college courses specified in this course description book and to earn credit toward high school graduation and college credit concurrently.
Specific questions regarding dual-enrollment courses may be addressed to the counselor.
Classes being offered:
- Dual Enrollment English IV/ Composition I and II (1301 & 1302)
- Dual Enrollment College Algebra I (1314)
- Dual Enrollment Plane Trigonometry (1316)
- Dual Enrollment Economics/Principles of Macroeconomics (2301)
- Dual Enrollment American Government (2301)
- Dual Enrollment U.S. History I and II (1301 & 1302)