IWA Alumni Portal
The IWA Alumni Portal is your direct link to all things alumni! Through the IWA Alumni Portal, you will have access to valuable tools and resources, exciting happenings, important announcements, event information, photos, and more!
Now you can do the following in just a few clicks:
- Update your alumni profile.
- Get in touch with your class agent, lost alumni, alumni council members, and/or contacts at the IWA Office of Alumni Relations.
- Read the latest details on upcoming alumni events and reunions.
- Volunteer for alumni events and activities.
- Submit alumni happenings, memories, and transitions to be included in the The Messenger and on the IWA Alumni Portal.
- Request your class list to begin planning your reunion.
- Check out the latest alumni spotlights, happenings, transitions, and photo galleries.
- Keep up with campus news.
How to Login
You should have been provided with a username and temporary password via mail or email.
If you have not received your username and temporary password, please contact Amanda P. Matlock Stewart, Alumni & Donor Relations Associate, at 361-883-8229 ext.101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You don't have to be a "techie"
The IWA Alumni Portal is extremely secure and easy to use. Take a moment to read through our user guide prior to logging in for the first time, and you will be ready as ever to experience our alumni program in a whole new way.
Download the IWA Alumni Portal User Guide.
Sign Up for Alerts
The Incarnate Word Academy website allows all members of the school community, and alumni, to sign up for email and/or text message alerts* for events on any of our calendars – designated with the alerts icon . With alerts, you can even subscribe to an athletic team’s schedule and campus news articles.
*SMS Text Message Alerts may carry fees depending on your phone plan.
Click here to learn more.